Terms and conditions
1. All information, products and services displayed on the www.suwasthi.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below suwasthi.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason there of. In order to use the suwasthi.com website belonging to Organo Herbs Enterprises, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Suwasthi reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the suwasthi.com website of Organo Herbs Enterprises
2. We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
3. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
4. All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this website, or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation of any kind. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
5. Suwasthi will take responsibility of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities (metros), where we use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. ATS, Blue Dart, First Flight, Fedex, Delhivery etc.) to ship your order.
6. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of suwasthi.
7. Suwasthi reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by suwasthi for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Suwasthi reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, suwasthi has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of suwasthi.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. Suwasthi will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. Suwasthi shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days of order delivery.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Suwasthi reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
2. The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
3. The coupon may only be used on www.suwasthi.com and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by www.suwasthi.com. The coupon is not valid on products sold by third-party sellers or other e-commerce websites.
4. The coupon is limited to one coupon per customer.
5. If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
6. Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products as the Shipping & Returns Policy.
7. Offer good while supplies last.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Suwasthi has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
10. Consumer is required to pay any applicable taxes related to the use of the coupon.
11. Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
"Suwasthi Group is the trade name for SUWASTHI INTENSE BEAUTY PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED Registered under GSTIN - 09AAYCS2840M1ZH